# of Buildings
101 South is a brand-new, purpose-built life science and research campus home to several well-established and growing life science companies. Located in Somerville and bordering Cambridge, 101 South provides its tenants with immediate accessibility to Harvard, MIT, and Kendall Square. The property features state-of-the-art lab infrastructure and a variety of on-site amenities, including a fitness center and brewery. 101 South is also part of the Boynton Yards masterplan, which will consist of approximately 1.5M SF of life science and creative office space, providing a vibrant mixed-use district immediately surrounding the building.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with locker room
- On-site cafe and brewery
- Conference and meeting rooms
- LEED Gold Certified and WiredScore Platinum
- 5-min bike ride and 15-min walk to Kendall Square
- Close proximity to the new MBTA Union Square Green Line